Stay safe and stay well, friends!
Here at TTOK we have always taken pride in being a safe space. We pledge to continue to uphold those values. With venues slowly re-opening we wanted to make you, our audience, aware of COVID protocols we have set in place at the theatre.
TTOK visitors and artists should self-assess their health before arriving at any event. Here’s a link detailing Covid-19 symptoms and providing a self-assessment toolkit: https://www.ontario.ca/page/covid-19-stop-spread
- audiences must wear masks fully covering nose, mouth, and chin, at all times; no exemptions
- physical distance is to be maintained whenever possible in the space
- performers will be 2m from all seated audiences
- current capacity is 50% (25 people) however TTOK reserves the right to amend this per event
- pre-booking is required to attend an event
- all patrons must have received two doses of a COVID vaccine to attend an event (please contact us if you are not vaccinated for MEDICAL reasons)
Artists working at TTOK will review Covid safety policies with TTOK personnel when they book. TTOK’s safety plan is posted at the entrance and a full list of our policies is available by request.
Stay home if you feel ill, and stay safe!
We look forward to welcoming you back into the theatre.
Theatre On King
Consider supporting The Theatre on King. Use the handy button below, which will take you to our partner Public Energy, where you can donate today, and get a charitable tax receipt. Thank you
The Theatre on King is an intimate black box theatre located in downtown Peterborough, just off of George Street.
Offering the community a dynamic space for theatre and dance performances, rehearsals, workshops, readings, classes, and more, TTOK is a laboratory where both professional and amateur artists can explore, learn and hone their skills, and gain encouragement and inspiration.
A huge thank you to our individual donors!
We couldn’t do it without you.